Cloud Readiness Assistance
Most businesses today are trying to assess if moving their any/all of their IT solutions to the cloud makes sense, but many are looking for a roadmap rather than trial and error. Re-Quest can assist customers in evaluating cloud solutions and their “fit” within their IT strategies, infrastructure and architecture through their flexible cloud readiness assessment.
The steps involved in a cloud readiness assessment will vary from organization to organization. In fact, the first step in the assessment should be to agree amongst the team on the assessment process and steps that fit their individual organization.
In general, a cloud readiness assessment will involve at a minimum five steps:
- Identify the scope and business cases for migration
- Evaluate available in-house resources
- Assess infrastructure requirements
- Assess security requirements
- Determine timeline and budget